Thursday, January 20, 2011

Packaging Types


Packaging types involve lots of other categories and classifications such as agricultural packaging, apparel packaging, chemical packaging, cosmetics packaging, electronics packaging, food packaging, gift packaging, media packaging, paper packaging, pharmaceutical packaging, plastic packaging, protective packaging, tobacco packaging, and transport packaging and other packaging applications also. Agricultural Packaging includes Agriculture Film, Corn Bag, Egg Trays, Feed Bag, Fruit Bags, and Rice Bag whereas Apparel Packaging consists of Shoe Box, Tie Box and Underwear Bag. Chemical Packaging includes Cement Bags, Jerry Can and Paint Pail while Cosmetics Packaging is comprised of Aerosol Cans, Cosmetic Jars, Cosmetic Tubes, Eye Shadow Case, Lipstick Tubes, Mascara Tubes, Perfume Bottles, Powder Case, Pump Bottle, Pump Sprayer, and Shampoo Bottles and Other Cosmetics Packaging. Food Packaging involves Bowl, Cake Boxes, Candy Packaging, Foil Containers, Food Bags, Food Wrapping Paper, Fruit Tray, Packaging Cup, Pizza Boxes, Tea Boxes, Tea Cans, Wine Bottles, Wine Boxes, and Wine Stoppers and Other Food Packaging as well. Gift Packaging entails Flower Sleeve, Gift Bags, Gift Boxes, Gift Ribbon, Gift Wrapping Paper, Other Gift Packaging, and Packaging Organza. Paper Packaging consists of Paper Bags, Paper Boxes, Paper Cups, and Paper Tubes and Pharmaceutical Packaging includes many products and packaging items such as Empty Capsules, Paper Medicine Boxes, Pharmaceutical Glass Bottles, Pill Storage Cases, Plastic Medicine Bottles and Other Pharmaceutical Packaging. Plastic Packaging comprises Plastic Bags, Plastic Bottles, Plastic Boxes, Plastic Caps, Plastic Film, Plastic Jars, Plastic Pallets, and Plastic Trays and Preforms. In contrast, Transport Packaging includes Air Dunnage Bag, Crates, Drums, FIBC Bags, FlexiTank, Gas Cylinders, Mailing Bags, Pails & Barrels, Pallets, Shipping Boxes, and Woven Bags and Other Transport Packaging.

1 comment:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete